Wednesday 14 November 2012

Rewrites

Its been an interesting few months since my research leave. spent most of the summer very busy at work and little time for writing and then September was mainly spent preparing daughter for a move Wales for her post graduate degree whilst joking that 'you'll be finsihed that before I finish my PhD' ! After a break for a wedding and holiday I am  back into writing regularly again and my thoughts and writing has turned to the literature review and a rewrite of that.  My initial attempt sometime ago now seems descriptive and lacking in critical analysis but having started the re write I don't seem to be getting very far. Supervision is coming up soon and I need to discuss the thematic approach to my literature review. The main area being around my general themes. So continuing to write for now as I need to keep up and not lose momentum up and hopefully will blogs again after supervision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment